Friday, June 22, 2012
Learing to Swim
It has been exciting to see Dalton take some great big steps in overcoming fear as he has had swim lessons this week. He started out for the first two days not even wanting to go. The first day he only stayed in the pool for about 7 minutes. The second day Daddy stayed with Dalton. I was very blessed that Kevin took Dalton to swimming all week. That definitely helped Dalton stay in the pool, interact, and follow the instruction of the teacher. By the last two days Dalton was asking to go back to swim. I was privileged to go and watch Dalton on his last day of swimming.
He had learned to float on his back and belly.
blow bubbles in the water and jump
off the side of the pool into the teachers arms. Boy, was I excited to see this wonderful break through in Dalton. Great Job our Big Boy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment