Sunday, June 17, 2012

Father's Day 2012





  • How I love to see my awesome husband, Kev with our two boys! He is such an incredible father.  I am so greatful and greatly admire not only the way he takes time to get right down at their level and play with them, but also the way he frequently evolves them in whatever project he is working on at the time. Dalton always likes to "help" Daddy fix things around our place. It is a thrill to see the love and admiration that our boys have for their Daddy. When Kevin comes home at night, Bentley will race to the window looking to see Daddy's truck pull in the driveway. Dalton on the other hand loves to have Daddy come and find him so he usually runs and  hides behind one of the rockers in the living room waiting for Kev to play a little game of hide and seek when hecomes thru the door. I    love to watch the three of them having fun together on the living room floor. or just resting on the couch together with their blankets

No comments:

Post a Comment