Saturday, April 14, 2012

I want a spoon too!

What a little eater! Our growing baby boy, Bentley, has always done an awesome job eating and many times has seconds as well. Now he wants to eat with a spoon or a fork like his big brother. If I forget to give him utensils he will usually reach for them to let me know and gets excited letting out a laugh of delight when I hand him a spoon or a fork.
Bentley's ninth and tenth teeth are starting to come in. These teeth are more toward the back and will be really helpful with chewing his food.
Bentley is picking up very quickly on any of the signs that I teach him. Some of the ones he uses at meal times include cheese, apple, banana, milk, more, please, and thank you.
What a great job you are doing eating with a spoon and fork, Bentley. It is exciting to see you become even more independent at meal times!

No comments:

Post a Comment