Our family is being blessed with another precious boy! What an amazing picture of our third little blessing at 21 weeks gestation.My appointment on April 26th was definitely my most anticipated OB visit yet. On this day we would find out whether we are having a girl or a boy. Dalton and Bentley went with us and were able to see their baby bro moving around on the ultrasound. The ultrasound tech gave each of the boys a picture of our baby to hold.

Half way thru the tech leaned over and wispered- "It is a Boy" pointing to the evidence. It took a moment for this to sink in. So many people had been talking about us having a girl that I had to adjust my thinking but it didn't take too long. Dalton and Bentley are such good buddies and I know that our third little blessing is going to fit right in. Three little musketeers! Just as I love to watch Kevin with our two precious boys I am looking forward to seeing him interacting with all three.
Kevin is not just an incredible husband, but an awesome Daddy as well! Every night when he comes home he always spends fun time with our boys and then proceeds to help in getting them ready for bed(stories, teeth, showers, and potty). I greatly appreciate the way he prioritizes us as a family when he gets home even when I know he is so tired from a long day at work. I am so grateful for his leadership in our family and encouragement that he continually gives me.
Thank you, my Love, for giving me and the boys such a high priority.

No comments:
Post a Comment