Every night Dalton ask me while we are cuddling in his rocking chair "Is it a man or a girl?" His adorable question makes me chuckle inside every time. I proceed to tell him that we will find out in just a few weeks. Than Dalton says " I love baby, I give him a kiss." Then he proceeds to lean over and give my quickly growing belly a kiss. I love it!
Sunday, April 8, 2012
18 Weeks -almost half way
Every night Dalton ask me while we are cuddling in his rocking chair "Is it a man or a girl?" His adorable question makes me chuckle inside every time. I proceed to tell him that we will find out in just a few weeks. Than Dalton says " I love baby, I give him a kiss." Then he proceeds to lean over and give my quickly growing belly a kiss. I love it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment