
The days Dalton had so long been anticipating finally arrived. After the mid-wives confirmation that it was OK for us to continue with our trip to the water park we turned away from their office and continued on our journey. I was sent with strict instructions to stay out of the water( except for wading in the baby pool) and to take it easy and rest. No over exerting activities.

It snowed heavy on our way. The boys were checking out the snow covered river outside our window the next morning.
We are ready! Let's go!

Even though I missed being in the pool with my 3 boys, I was so blessed to watch them have fun together in the water.

I loved the goggles!

The slides where one of Dalton's favorites. It was cute to hear him specify which ones even before we arrived.


'' I like the green slide and purple slide-not the white slide." (The white slide was a completely inclosed dark tunnel that splashed water on you all the way down.) I was impressed that Dalton continued to enjoy and ask for more of the other two slides which were about 4 stories high.

Although Bentley went down the slides with Daddy as well he wasn't quite so excited about them.

Bentley seemed content to float around on his new inter-tube with Daddy and Dalton by his side.

Our boys enjoyed the jacuzzi with Dad. What a treat at the end of the day!

Thank you Jesus for blessing us with fun family time together!
No comments:
Post a Comment