My Dear Little Bentley,
It doesn't seem like it has already been a month since your birth. Although this first month of your life has been one of the most taxing and busiest I have ever had, it has also been one of the most rewarding and joy filled months I have experienced having you now as part of our family.
What an incredible blessing you are to the three of us!
Here are some of the exciting things you have begun to learn this month:
- smiling at us as we talk to you (I love this!)
-holding your head up on your own
-waving your arms realizing you can make the toys move on your hanging toy gym
-sleeping for longer periods at night (This has happened on occasion and I say bring it on.)
These are some of the things you love most:
-sleeping on Dad's chest
-resting in Mom's arms
-hearing Mom's, Dad's, or Dalton's voice
-holding brother Dalton's hand (This is something Dalton does sometimes when he sees Bentley is upset. It is a beautiful thing to watch Dalton show care and affection to Bentley in this way. It is equally awesome to see Bentley respond to Dalton's touch by calming right down.)
Dear Jesus,
Thank You for blessing me with two beautiful, healthy sons and an awesome husband.
Please forgive me for the times when I have taken forgranted these blessings. Help me to stay focused on what is really important. I ask for continual wisdom in raising our two boys you have entrusted to us. In Your name I pray. Amen

No comments:
Post a Comment