Saturday, January 22, 2011

At Home With Two

What a joy to watch my two precious boys getting to know each other. Dalton is definitely warming up to his little brother. He is learning what gentle touch is ok with a little baby. Dalton now strokes Bentley's head instead of poking at him as he did at first. I also find Dalton holding Bentley's little hand and it warms my heart. A couple of times when I have gone into another room and Bentley starts to fuss than all of the sudden stops, I will rush in to and find Dalton right up next to his little brother holding his hand. How Precious!
I love to see Dalton showing this care for his brother. Many times, Dalton will also give Bentley kisses good night. He will now go over to Bentley and say "Hi Baby". He always tells me when Bentley starts to fuss "Baby Cry", he will say. Dalton loves to help Mommy by getting me a burp cloth from across the room when I ask. Also Dalton likes to give Bentley his pacifier when he is getting fussy. What a big helper!!
Dalton sometimes likes to try out some of Bentley's things including:
his bouncy seat and his hat
How Halarious!! You make us laugh, our sweet Dalton.

1 comment:

  1. I love the picture of their hands!!! Those pics are so cool!! You are quite the photographer Miss Hannah!

    ReplyDelete