
Mimi trimmed Dalton's hair a little bit before his 2 year old pictures were taken on December 1st. By the end of January, he was due for another hair cut. But this time Dada gave Dalton his first major hair cut. I told Kevin, "Just make sure that you don't give Dalton a buzz cut." On January 19th, I headed into the bath room downstairs and, much to my surprise, Dada was giving Dalton his hair cut that we had talked about off and on for a while.

Right away, it was evident that Dalton was not sitting very still. I recommended to Kevin that Dalton might sit more quitely if he was watching TV during the whole process. They acted upon my suggestion and soon they where both in front of the TV upstairs.

Kevin was very maticulous as he cut Dalton's hair and this blessed me greatly. What a fantastic end result. I was very impressed! Great Job My Kev!
No comments:
Post a Comment