Monday, January 10, 2011

Happy New Year



The holidays have flown by so quickly since Bentley's birth and here it is the New Year already. Thank You Jesus for my wonderful husband and two very precious boys. What better way to start this new year than being together with my three beautiful boys!

We spent New years day having Christmas celebration with Kevin's family.
Dalton had fun playing with his cousins.
Kevin and his two brothers with all the children. What an active place especially when all the little boys get together. We now have seven boys under the age of three. Wow!!
Dalton just finished opening up his gifts. What a fun tractor.
Dalton opening gifts with Dad.
Dalton and Dad play with cousins.

Papa Engelbrecht with Bentley who was wide awake.
Mimi Engelbrecht getting to know our Bentley.

No matter where he is Dalton loves reading, especially with Dad.
It is amazing how much Bentley has grow in one week! I love being a mom!! It is the most rewarding job I could ever have! Praise the Lord that I can stay home with my two special boys!

No comments:

Post a Comment