What an incredible responsibility I have been given to play a major role in raising them. Now having two little boys, I am much more keenly aware of my need to be open to help and most importantly to be constantly seeking the guidance of the Holy Spirit.
Daily, I experience the challenge of spreading my attention between my two boys. I can become overwhelmed and easily frusterated with myself during these moments when both children are demanding my attention. It is during these times, when I am faced with feelings of inadequacy and frusteration with myself as a mother, that I need to remember that I am not alone. I have an wonderful husband who is an awesome help, support, and encourager to me not to mention an incredible father to our boys.Most importantly, the Lord is always with me giving me what I need if I would only call on Him.
It thrills my heart to watch Dalton and Daddy having fun together.
Precious Dalton and Bentley,
Mommy and Daddy praise Jesus for blessing us with such sweet beautiful sons. We are greatly honored to be called to be your parents. You bring us so much JOY!! We love you both beyond what we could ever express!
Sweet dreams precious Bentley!

No comments:
Post a Comment