Saturday, January 22, 2011

Going Out With My Three Special Boys

On January 8th, when Bentley two and a half weeks old, we went out together for the first time as a family since Christmas Eve service. We decided to go exercise walking at the mall, one of Mommy and Dalton's favorite places. We tried out our Sit and Stand double stroller for the first time. I see it will take some time for Dalton to get used to this stroller which is quite different from our other one. Dalton now has the option of sitting on a platform seat or standing on another platform as he rides. It sure is heavier to push than our Chicco single stroller that we purchased when Dalton was born. Of course, I have to remember I am pushing the weight of two boys now in a bulkier stroller.

Whenever Dalton is getting tired of being inside and wants to go, many times he has started to call out "Go Mall". Also, when we pass by or even go near the mall, Dalton will recognize the area and ask to go saying "Go Mall". It tickles me inside and I have to smile when he asks for the "Mall". I think it is great that Dalton likes to go to the mall and walk like I do.

Yea! Daddy gets to be with us. What fun!


Daddy gets us a yummy Whitey's treat.

Make sure to get every last drop.

No comments:

Post a Comment