
I give thanks to the Lord for such a beautiful family! Our little Dalton brings so much joy to his mama and dada. Another special boy is about to become part of our family. Dalton will soon be a big brother! There is no way for him to actually understand fully what that means until his little brother is born. Dalton does know where our baby is though. If asked where the baby is he will come over to me and pat his little hand on my baby belly saying "baby".

Daddy and Dalton give baby kisses. I love this!

Dalton loves to help us! He helped Dada make pumpkin dessert for our Thanksgiving meal.


The three of us greatly enjoyed having both Mimis and Papas with us for Thanksgiving Day.


Dalton enjoyed feasting on Thanksgiving Day. Sweet potatoes where his favorite.

Now that we have full bellies it is time for a nap. Dalton enjoyed falling asleep in Dada's arms as he cuddled up in his hero's lap.

Our precious Dalton is such a loving little boy. I just eat up those hugs and kisses that come at times through out the day.


What a wonderful day together with family! We have so many exciting things happening between now and Christmas it is amazing. I am so grateful for the ways the Lord is blessing our family. Two of the most exciting events we are celebrating Dalton and Kevin's birthday and the birth of our new little baby! I don't have very long now as I am 37 weeks and counting. I have been experiencing numerous brakstin hics contractions since 34 weeks which have made this part of my pregnancy quite uncomfortable. In addition, I have been extremely tired and low on energy. Yet, I am enjoying the last of this season with just the three of us. It is hard to grasp having two little ones, but I know our new little addition will be such a tremendous blessing to our family and I look forward to watching him and Dalton growing up together.What an awesome privilege double blessing from the Lord to be given two very special boys to raise. Here is me and baby at 37 weeks.

No comments:
Post a Comment