

We visited pioneer village on Labor Day this year. It was beautiful weather and we had a laid back relaxing time.

Walking down the boardwalk, we viewed the reproduction of a small old town. Dalton and I were both thrilled to spend special time with Kevin all day.

Dalton was intriged by the old corn sheller machine and had fun putting some ears of corn in himself.


Dalton was thrilled to play bean bag toss with Da. He would squeal with delight and make the cutest faces as Da tossed him the bean bags many times bumping Dalton's belly.


I still love to hold our precious growing boy although he is getting challenging for me to carry much of a distance (especially as my belly grows with our new baby). Dalton know weighs 25 lbs and measures 33 in. long.

I am blessed to see Dalton express new interest as his abilities and understanding increase. I love watching Dalton as he develops his own unique personality that form him into a sweet spirited little boy that I adore.
No comments:
Post a Comment