
Dalton and his books. Many times you can see him surrounded by his books, but unlike when he was younger, now we can hear Dalton reading in his own little language. We also hear our growing boy speaking some words now along with many animal sounds as he fins them in books. I love to hear Dalton's vocabulary increase as I listen to him read books. He also enjoys reading to us now.


Dalton loves to have story time together lying down on the floor as well.

He has always liked reading books even from a very young age. One day in May, I decided to lay down while I read to Dalton. He thought this was a lot of fun. From then on Dalton often wants us to lay flat down on the floor to read to him. Sometimes Dalton will communicate this desire by looking at us and tapping the floor. Da-da and Ma-ma so enjoy watching you learn new things and communicate with us in your own way!

No comments:
Post a Comment