Friday, April 30, 2010

Loving the Outdoors

~Do you want to go outside for a walk?
~Do you want to go for a stroller ride
~Do you want to go to the park?
What an excited responce I get from Dalton when I ask him any of these questions. I must be careful I ask only when I am nearly ready to go out myself. Dalton is ready immediately after I ask and will start reaching for the door. Sometimes, if I take too long, Dalton will go over to the sit in the entryway with his shoes waiting for me. Other times he will reach for my hand and take me to the door. I have even found him reaching for the doorknob which he can just know barely reach.
It is awesome to watch Dalton go get his shoes when I ask him. Next thing he always reaches for is his jacket.
Dalton enjoys getting on Mom and Dad's bed to look out the window.
Walking down the sidewalk is a big hit outside. This is one of Dalton's favorite things to do. He will head down the sidewalk very eagerly but doesn't ever want to turn around to walk home.

No comments:

Post a Comment