Saturday, January 16, 2010

Surprise Ma-ma

Yesterday, Dalton, you were not very happy about laying down for a morning nap. As I lay you down you strained to sit up and the next thing I know you had sat up. Forgetting for the moment that you really should be lying down, I excitedly exclaimed "Look at you, Dalton, you sat up all by yourself. This was the first time you have sat up from a lying down position all by yourself. I wondered if you would try to pull yourself to standing next. My wondering didn't last long because that is exactly what you did. Even more excited, I praised you for being able to stand up on your own. This is something new you started in this last month.
Later on I was thinking, even though I am glad you are learning to pull yourself up at different places, I hope it will not be a common occurrence in your crib because this could cause complications at nap time.

No comments:

Post a Comment