Sunday, July 1, 2012

Flowers for Mommy


 
Dalton went with with Daddy to the store to get groceries the beginning of July. This is a little outing with Daddy that Dalton is always eager to take part in. As they came home I was unknowingly in for  a special surprise. As I opened for the little knock I heard at the door, there stood precious Dalton holding up a dozen red roses as he exclaimed, "Here are some flowers for you, Mom. Do you like them? I picked them out all by myself." This about brought tears to my eyes as I bent down to give Dalton a hug and exclaim how much I loved his beautiful gift to me!


When Kevin arrived inside, he told me that the roses were all Dalton's idea. Dalton had asked him,   "Can I get these for Mom?" What a precious son who knows how to bless his mommy!

No comments:

Post a Comment