WOW! Only two more months to go before our third precious child will join our family! After nearly six months of feeling sick, I was blessed to have some relief from the 24/ 7 nausea. Now I havebeen experiencing braxton hics contractions. I have also been feeling a lot of stretching pains. All of these discomforts have been much more exaggerated than my last two pregnancies. Yes, there is something special about carrying a beautiful child inside of me. Feeling baby #3 move is all part of that special privilege I have of becoming a mother of another little blessing. Thank you Jesus!
At night while on my lap in the rocking chair, Dalton loves to put his hand on my growing belly and wait for baby to move. I love his response when he feels movement! "Baby jumped", Dalton will say with enthusiastic excitement. He will also ask me, when is the baby coming - at breakfast time? I smile inside every time I hear our three year old Dalton ask adorable questions about his soon coming little brother!
Friday, July 6, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment