Hot, hot, hot! I know I am overly sensitive to heat these days with being pregnant but the 4th of July was an uncomfortably hot day. Regardless, we went to the the parade in Bettendorf that morning and the boys seemed quite intrigued. I definitely enjoyed watching their responses much more than the parade itself.
Bentley would would jump up and point with a squewl every time he saw something he liked.
Dalton really liked the candy from the parade (we did limit him).
Afterward, we went to some other celebration festivities. I enjoyed watching the boys take a ride on a little train with Daddy. There was also a little petting zoo which the boys observed from outside the fence.Even though I loved doing some fun things together I was so glad to get home out of the heat.
Both our boys really enjoyed the flavored ice given out by people in the parade
laughing at the animals in the petting zoo
The weekend before the forth we went to the fireworks in Dickson Ia. It was fun to be together not only with Mom but also my Uncle Jerry and Aunt Treva who were visiting from Indianapolis. We sat quite close so Dalton and Bentley stayed very willingly on our laps the whole time. Bentley seemed quite intrigued and watched the whole thing but Dalton, on the other hand, didn't want to even look. He just calmly focused on his daddy while the fireworks were going off.

No comments:
Post a Comment