skip to main | skip to sidebar

Hevins blog

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Now I Know My ABC Sounds

Our Dalton enjoys and often asks to play with his letter cards. He goes through the alphabet in order finding each letter. Many times he ask me "let me put them in order"?
One morning this fall Dalton asked me what does "a" say. What does "a" say, Dalton, I replied. He then proceeded to tell me not only the "a" sound but sounds of every letter in the whole alphabet. WOW! I was delightfully amazed! The leap frog dvd has given Dalton great inspiration to learn his letter sounds.


Posted by Hevins blog at 7:26 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

misty kit

2 months old

2 months old

1 month old

1 month old

1 week

1 week

2nd week

2nd week

3rd week

3rd week

Followers

About Me

Hevins blog
View my complete profile