Saturday, October 22, 2011

10 Months Old


Going, going, going......only stopping momentarily to play if there is a toy or book of interest.... but it is't long before Bentley is off again. I am much busyier in a different way now as our baby becomes much more mobile. His actual crawling is becoming more and more all the time. Bentley's crawl has transformed this month from his belly scoot/army crawl to a regular crawl for several steps before he slides back down to his belly for his army crawl until he reaches his destination.
How wonderful it is to have Bentley's little leg completely healed now. I praise the Lord for such a quick healing. After three weeks (which seemed like very long weeks) the doctor removed the cast and announced the healing was complete. Hallaluia!

Bentley's beautiful smile is beginning to change as his two top teeth started coming in this last month. Those added teeth sure give Bentley more food options. I love it! I am delighted to see Bentley readily feeding himself so well. He is quite the little eater and will eat almost any food that I give him. Many times having several servings. His favorite foods are bread, sweet potates, squash, eggs, peas, and any fruit.

Bentley's 2nd word "Mama" came out on September 25. We also hear a lot of other adorable bableing. I delight in watching my boys laughing and having fun as they make blowing noises back and forth at each other. It is so fun to see them have enjoy each other.

Praise the Lord both of our boys sleep great at night. I love to watch Bentley when he is ready to go to sleep! He always grabs his blanket, puts it up to his face, and then puts his thumb in his mouth. Bentley only sucks his thumb when he is ready to go to bed. It is so cute to watch him!

Wow what a fantastic eater! Bentley is weening himself and going to town on any solid food meals we give him. He ate his first meal completely on his own this month! He also enjoyed his first pizza and speghetti meal this month. I am enjoying his independence with his eating.

I love to hear those precious giggles. There are several games Bentley loves to play with each of us. My sweet Bentley loves to have his neck tickled as I blow on it with my lips. It is a riot to watch him lean back for more over and over again.

Oh how Bentley loves his big brother and always gets excited when Dalton comes running into his room. I love to see Bentley's little arms go waving back and forth excitedly as Dalton approaches. Bentley loves to spend time playing with his Daddy whether it is being tossed in the air, crawling on Daddy, or laughing with glee as Daddy makes funny noises and faces.

No comments:

Post a Comment