Saturday, September 24, 2011

Anniversary trip

I am so incredibly blessed with an awesome husband. This year in celebration of our 6th anniversary Kevin took me on a three day trip to Galena. I look back on these last six years in awe with how the Lord Jesus has blessed me not only with a husband beyond my dreams, but two precious boys. It was was strange not having our boys with us and the longest I have ever been away from either of them.

I enjoyed a relaxing pace while taking in some highlights. Some of these fun highlights included staying at a beautiful bed and breakfast, shopping, making smoors around the fire pit outside where we stayed, and going to a couple of great restaurants.


The things we did were all great fun but only because of the greatest highlight of all. That greatest highlight is my beautiful love Kev. He is so much fun and an awesome encouragement to me. I love spending time together with him!
Thank you my Love!

Dalton greatly enjoyed the chocolate we brought him back! It was a riot to watch him eat.

No comments:

Post a Comment