Monday, June 20, 2011

Father's Day 2011


I love watching Kevin with our two precious boys.Bentley gets the biggest smiles when he sees that Daddy is home. It warms my heart to see him respond with such delight.
Daddy is so much fun!Dalton loves to crawl up in bed with Daddy and read books.
One Sunday, I went down stairs to see why Kev had not come back up from taking Dalton down for a nap and this is what I saw. How Precious! Dalton had wanted Daddy to take a rest with him so Kev squeezed himself into the toddler bed and fell fast asleep.

Dalton and Bentley are blessed with the most awesome Daddy in the world.Daddy taking time with the boys to read before he goes to work..
Thank you Kev for all the sacrifices you make to bless our family continually! You are an incredible husband and father. I am so honored to be your wife!

No comments:

Post a Comment