
Dalton loves to go outside."Go outside" or "Go walk, he will say. One of his favorite things to do is collect rocks. "I find rocks", he will say.
Both Dalton and I love to go on walks.

We have a sit and stand double stroller that works great for both of the boys.
Finding some more neat rocks.

It was so cute to hear him one day say, "Go outside, play" "Rocks", "Sand", "Dirt". Dalton sure is all boy, I thought as I laughed to myself. He did a good job summing up all his favorite areas to play outside. It is awesome to watch him develop his interest in the outdoors as he is becoming quite the curious little boy.

Dalton enjoys pushing sand with the little little bulldozer and dumping it in the dump truck.
Bentley many times will fall asleep on our walk if I time it right. He looks so adorable in his little bear suit.

Just waking up from a nap.

That little smile just melts my heart.

Oh, how I enjoy spending time with our two little gifts from God!
No comments:
Post a Comment