A couple of the beautiful days we had at the end of March, Kevin was working in a field right down the road from our house. This is the perfect opportunity, I thought, for Dalton to go riding with his Daddy. Dalton is crazy about taking rides on any of the big equipment and it thrilled my heart to watch them both enjoy spending this special time together once again . This was the first rides since last fall and Dalton was excited.
It amazes me not only that the bumpy rides don't bother Dalton, but that he even falls asleep in the middle of them! Since then Dalton has been telling me, "I like bumps". I guess that explains it all.
Dalton loves playing like he is pushing and loading dirt at home with his loader tractor, dump truck, and bulldozer. "Push Dirt", Dump Dirt", Dalton says.
Thankfully after feeding Bentley, he slept peacefully in the car the rest of the time. When it gets a bit warmer Bentley can have his first ride.

No comments:
Post a Comment