Wednesday, March 23, 2011

3 Months Old

Yes, our baby boy, Bentley, has grown out of that new born stage. As much as I enjoy the special excitement of having a new born, I am remembering now as I watch Bentley learning new things and growing in his verbal skills that it just gets more fun all the time.

I am amazed once again how quickly our baby boy is growing in stature and weight! He is now Bentley has passed up some of the 3-6 month clothes and has even out grown some of our six month clothes. I am having a hard time keeping up transitioning his clothes so often. He is now wearing some of the 9 month outfits that I have dug out of the clothes bin. Wow!
Bentley is a strong little guy with a very straight back and a strong neck. Since the beginning of March, Bentley many times lifts his head from a reclined position trying to sit up. Also, since the first of the month, I have seen Bentley roll to his side several times.
Toward the end of the March, Bentley has begun more consistently to sleep thru the night ( 7- 8 hour stretches sometimes. Yea!


Bentley has discovered his hands. It is exciting to watch him as he checks out his little fingers!

Those Precious hands are now opening up a lot and grabbing to hold whatever objects are near.

It is adorable to see Bentley fold his hands at times.

Are we teething already? This month of March, Bentley has started drooling alot and wanting to stick everything that he can get a hold of in his mouth whether it be fingers, blankets, clothes, or toys.

Bentley always does a great job for his bath and never cries or fusses for Mommy. Great Job, Bentley!

One of the developments I am enjoying the most in watching Bentley grow is hearing his little baby talk as he delightfully communicates to us in his own special way along with many smiles and sometimes a little laugh. One night on the week of March 22, I heard Bentley let out his 1st big laugh as Daddy sat talking and playing with him on the couch. It blessed my heart to witness Bentley having such a good time with his Daddy.My Precious Baby Bentley,
I love to see those big beautiful grins and hear your little babaling that come so often when we talk to you. I am blessed to witness the joy and peace of the Lord on you continually. You rarely fuss only if you are getting very hungry, tired, or have a bad burp or gas pains. I am grateful you are growing so healthy and strong.

I am thankful for the great patients you show when Mommy is busy helping your brother, Dalton, or getting supper ready. Also, in the mornings when you wake up I am amazed by how you lay and quitely wait for me to come in and get you.

Before you were born I couldn't understand how I could love another child as much as I do Dalton. But as you developed in my womb, my love grew increasingly for you. After you were born, I realized that the Lord had given me the same deep love for you as I have for your brother. You and Your brother are the apples of my eye. Although mommy has to split my attention between the two of you, my love has only multiplied. Bentley, you are such a beautiful blessing to our family!
Loving You With All My Heart,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment