Friday, July 30, 2010

Another Blessing



Baby # 2,
Your Daddy and I have been praying for you since before you were concieved. I know the Lords' timing is perfect. We sensed the Lord leading us to have another child within two years from your bother Dalton and you will be almost exactly two years apart. Your due date is on December 18th. You will be such a blessing to our little family! I know Dalton will love having a sibling to play with. I look forward to watching you and Dalton growing together and praise the Lord for you.
Mommy has been feeling very sick and not able to eat much. I feel very week and zaped of energy alot of time. Much of the time taking caring for Dalton is all I can handle right now while I feel so sick and weak. Many times I feel quite insuffient and I remember that it is only by the Lord's stength and grace He gives me that I can be the mom and wife I need to be. I am amazed, blessed, and a bit overwhelmed to think of caring for two. But I know that I can't do anything without the Lord. But "I can do all things through Christ who strenghens me."
We had our first ultrasound picture and video of you at 13 weeks. This was taken on June 16th.How amazing to already see your tiny figure already being formed with so many details of your body. Our God is an amazing creator and your growth and developement inside the womb is an amazing miricle to watch.
Our next ultrasound will be at 22 weeks and at this time, Lord willing, we will find out if you are a girl or boy. How exciting!

No comments:

Post a Comment