Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Mother's Day Blessings


I thank the Lord for blessing me with one of the greatest privileges I could ever recieve- becoming a mother!

My Precious Dalton,
I love being your Mommy! I am so blessed to be able to stay at home with you and honored to be apart of all your growing and learning. You still like me to stay close by you and I love this. Yet, it is awesome to watch you become more confident and step out to try new things. You love going up and down the stairs know and have just started crawling this last week. Yea! This is a tremendous milestone!You are the apple of my eye and I am so proud of you! You bring so much joy to my heart!!! I feel like I am the most blessed woman in the world to be not only the mother of a very beautiful litttle boy, but the wife of an awesome young man. For Mother's Day Kevin gave me a very sweet card and gorgeous corsage that he wouldn't take credit for because he said they were from Dalton. Far beyond this, my Kev gives me incredible grace, forgiveness when I mess up and extends the heart of a servant many times just to bless me. Thank You Jesus for giving me two incredible boys in my life that fill me to overflowing with joy and bless my heart beyond what I ever could have imagined.

No comments:

Post a Comment