My Precious Dalton,
What joy fills my soul to see your smiling face each morning! You are the most beautiful present that I could ever be given. My Little Angel from above, being with you each day is the most rewarding gift I could ever recieve. From the moment I peer over your crib in the morning to see your beautiful smile and sparkling eyes, to the snuggles at night before bed, I know I have been blessed with a continual gift and that gift is you, my darling.
I want you to know how much I deeply love you. I can't imagine anyone having a greater love for someone than I have for you. But I know that our Lord Jesus loves you even more as hard as it is for me to imagine. John 3:16 For God so loved the world that he gave his only son, that whoever believes in Him would not perish but have ever lasting life. I pray that you will know how much Mommy and Daddy love you but more importantly how incredibly much our Lord Jesus loves you. He gave His life for you and me, my Dalton! He gave us the greatest gift of all- the gift of eternal life and a personal relationship with God. He offers these gifts to us if we choose to give our lives to Jesus and follow Him.
This worship song describes best His love for us:
I'm forgiven because You were forsaken. I'm accepted You were condemned.
I'm alive and well and Your spirit is within me because You died and rose again.
Amazing love how can it be that You my king would die for me.
Amazing love I know it is true and it's my joy to honor You in all I do. I honor you.
This is my continual prayer that your heart's desire would be to honor the Lord Jesus in all that you do. Hold tight to Jesus for is watching over you with His love. His love to us is the Greatest gift of all.
Loving You Always,
Mommy
You love it when we sing. You will sway back and forth, hum, and clap. It is so adorable!
You and Daddy had a blast on Christmas day playing with the remote controlled Sesame Street Train that Grandma and Paupa Earp gave you.
Oh, the joy of being together with family on Christmas Day and seeing your precious face light up as we sing carols.
Sitting still is a rarity these days. You just want to walk, walk, walk holding on to our hands just like on Christmas day.
We are so blessed that you have both sets of grandparents close by not only on holidays but all through the year. You were curious to help unwrap and see what was in this big box.

No comments:
Post a Comment