Saturday, September 22, 2012

Botherly Love

Dalton and Bentley have recieved Rowan so warmly right from the first day he came home. I am so thrilled to see the way they love on their baby brother with cuddles, hugs, and kisses
"I love my little brother", Dalton will say.



Bentley gives frequent pecks on Rowan's forhead.



 Our big boys are checking out this new little addtion to our family


 No lack of attention for our little one in this household!





Bentley is trying to make Rowan clap. How adorable!


Holding little bro for the first time

I am holding Rowan all by myself!


Both boys likes to help take care of their baby brother.
Bentley gives Rowan his pacifier.

 "Can I help swing my little Bro?"

  Bentley is already sharing his toys with Rowan. 

  Dalton is giving Rowan a checkup.

 Both Dalton and Bentley were very excited when Daddy placed Rowan in their laps for the first time.




Daddy sweet love for his baby boy. I so love to see it!!
















No comments:

Post a Comment