Sunday, July 15, 2012

Time With Grandparents

 I am always blessed to see the way Dalton and Bentley relate to Dad when he stays with us on the weekends. The boys like to have Papa Earp come spend the night with us every week!
 Many times I find Dalton sitting next to his Papa even if just for a brief time. I love to hear his little voice talking to Papa sometimes asking him questions even when Papa cannot respond back. At other times, I find Dalton reading a book to Papa. Oh, how I love to see Dalton reaching reaching to relate in these ways.  Both our boys seem to understand Papa's limitations and continue loving him just as he is. How awesome it is to see them desire to be with their Papas and Mimis.
Dalton and Bentley are always thrilled to have Mimi Earp visit. She has been coming over weekly to stay with them while I have my OB appointments. We are extremely blessed to have grandparents living close!

No comments:

Post a Comment