What a refreshing, relaxing 29 hrs. Kev and I had just the two of us
2 1/2 wks. before our 3rd little sweet heart is due to be born. It was
great to have some time to focus on our relationship!
We fit a lot of fun activities in these hours together.
It was great to leisurely pass thru the shops in downtown Leclaire near the hotel where we were staying.
We were also able to have our first private dance lesson. I was surprised how much the steps came back to us after not having danced since our group lessons a couple of years ago. Before heading to Machine Shed for supper we enjoyed stopping for a game of miniature golf. What a fun filled one and a half days with my love.
Kevin took some pictures of my baby belly. This little one seems a lot heavier than the other two boys. Being pregnant is a very special privilege but I will be relieved when he is born because I am very uncomfortable right now.
Sunday, August 19, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment