
Our two handsome boys were all dressed up in their best on Mommy's birthday. How adorable!

What a sweet surprise! Dalton came thru the front door the day before my birthday saying "Happy Birthday, Mom", as he held out a beautiful bouquet of flowers. "Do you like them?" With love, from Dalton and Bentley, the tag read. I love it!
Dalton sang "Happy Birthday" to me several times not only on my birthday but in the in days preceding as well. This was precious and it melted my heart!

I enjoyed my birthday falling on Sunday this year because I was privileged to spend the whole day with my beautiful love, Kev. It was quite a treat to spend the afternoon just the two of us going out to eat at the Symposium and watching a movie at the theater ( What to Expect When You are Expecting- hilarious.)
I

I am extremely blessed with a very thoughtful family. Thank you for blessing me!
No comments:
Post a Comment