
Oh, how awesome it is to see Dalton and Bentley enjoy doing more and more playing together. I love to watch them respond to each others joy. When one of them starts giggling it is quite contagious to the other. They had a blast in the rock bed this particular day.Both boys love to play in the rocks of our bedding outside on occasion.
Collecting rocks...

Sharing rocks...

Just having fun...


I found a neat one.


It is exciting to see Bentley begin to play many of the same activities as Dalton therefore. they are able to do more together.

Recently I have enjoyed watching Bentley began to stack (blocks, legos, colored cups ect.)
He has also taken an interest in puzzles as he has observed his big bro.

I have finally introduced the sand to Bentley and he is drawn to it many times when we go out.
No comments:
Post a Comment