Saturday, February 4, 2012

Mommy's Big Helper

Dalton is becoming a very big helper. One of his favorite things is when Daddy needs to fix something, especially if it involves tools, Dalton always wants to be right there helping. It is so adorable to hear him say "Daddy, I need my Bobby" which is the little wrench of Daddy's that he likes to carry around. I think Dalton calls this little wrench "Bobby" because of Bob the Builder whom he thinks is great. At other times Dalton will say "OK, I go get my tools to help."

Dalton is also becoming a big helper to Mommy around the house. On occasion, he helps me unload the dishwasher. Dalton prefers to do the unloading all by himself. Great Job, Dalton!

Dalton is also learning to fold laundry. Folding wash clothes into fours is the most popular thing right now.

Dalton has been doing a very great job of taking his shoes off all by himself and many times likes to put his shirt and pants on when getting dressed. It is exciting for me to see him be able to do these on his own.

I am very greatful for Dalton's sweet willingness to help me watch Bentley. Sometimes if I need to run down stairs for something I will ask Dalton if he can watch Bentley for me to which he will reply, "OK-I keep an eye on him for you."

No comments:

Post a Comment