
Dalton and Bentley watching a show at their first fair days together. Fair days are hear again and I am excited to have two beautiful sons to take-Dalton's second time and Bentlet's first time.
I feel priveleged to have such an awesome family. My awesome Kev asked My parents if they would like to go with us to the fair and they gladly accepted.

The four of us road the merry- go- round for the first time together.

Dalton trying funnel cake for the first time.

Dalton loved having Mimi and Papa Earp with us.

It is great to have this time together. Our boys are getting hot and hungry though. We had better find something to eat.

After we all went together, Bentley and I watched Daddy and Dalton go on the Merry- go - round a second time.

This is fun!

Two precious blessings!

That beautiful smile melts my heart!

It is amazing how much Dalton has grown since the last fair Days with the three of us together. I love to see Daddy with his boys!
No comments:
Post a Comment