At eight months old, Bentley is always watching his older brother and wants to do everything Dalton does.
Bentley rolls to get were he wants to go, but also sends quite a bit of time on his tummy.
Bentley is really starting to mimic sounds that he hears us make and try to communicate. In the middle of August, he began clicking his tongue.
It is fun to watch Bentley try his best to roll the ball back to us when we are playing ball together. He waves his little arm and kicks those little legs.
Mealtime is a favorite for Bentley. He eats most of the food I have introduced to him. Consistancy is hard for Bentley if I try something that is not completely smooth. He is not a fan of meat in his vegetables yet. Apricots and green beans are his least favorite fruit and vegetable so far. Bentley likes the dairy- cottage cheese and yogurt I have given him.
Bentley sleeps extremely well at night time- usually 10 to 12 hrs. straight. He usually goes to bed very willingly with big smiles when I give him his blanket. A blanket for bed is a must for Bentley and always brings smiles to his face when I give it to him. Immediately his eyes become heavy and he is ready to go to sleep. Althought lately I have noticed if he and Dalton are up playing on the floor together, and we pick Bentley up to go to bed he is not very happy about leaving for bed if Dalton is still up playing.

No comments:
Post a Comment