Bentley gets excited with the biggest smiles many times when Dalton comes near.
Dalton frequently loves on his little brother giving him hugs and kisses.
Loving to hold Bentley
Dalton adores his little brother! They both love just being together. It is exciting to watch them starting to play together more now that Bentley is sitting on his own.
Sometimes I will hear Dalton's little voice ask, "I play with baby now?" Often He ask this when Bentley is under his hanging toy gym.
Rolling the ball back and forth is a new game that Dalton and Bentley are beginning to play together.
When Bentley is in his exercauser Dalton frequently asks "I get toys for baby"? Then Dalton proceeds to carry a large armload of Bentley's chewy toys over and pile them right in front of his little brother. I go get my stool and play with Baby.
Whenever Bentley drops a toy Dalton will reach down and pick it up. This sometimes happens over and over and still Dalton continues to pick up Bentley's toys and give them back to him- completely on his own initiative.
It is awesome to see Dalton making so much effort to play and share with Bentley!

No comments:
Post a Comment