Sunday, May 22, 2011

5 Months



Dear Bentley,
The joy and peace of the Lord are very evident in your demenor and expression. I love the constant smiles that I see on your face every day. You are becoming quite the communicator as I am hearing more sounds from you all the time, especially when you are trying to express yourself. Your little squels and babbles have become more adement in the last month. You definitely want to make sure your voice is heard. I love to hear your voice.
Bentley has found his feet this month. It is so fun to watch him grab a hold and study his little toes.
Just having fun trying on Big Bro's glasses.

Such a happy sweetheart



Bentley enjoys his swing but he has almost outgrown it already.
Gone are the days when I could feed Bentley and be involved in something else such as eating, working on computer, or being around other people. He likes to have it quite while he is eating with no one else around except Big Bro.

What a curious, alert little baby boy our Bentley has become. He watches his big brother constantly and appears to want to be involved in whatever he is doing.

Bentley little hands are constantly busy. This month, he has started picking up toys and grabbing for whatever is in front of him. Food is a big attraction. Whenever there is food around within reach Bentley will find it and try his best to retrieve it. I think this little one is ready to for solid foods.

Everything Bentley can get his hands on goes in his mouth. Drool is abundant these days especially as meal time approaches. Sometimes the front of Bentley's shirt can get all wet, if he doesn't have on a bib.Bentley's is doing great holding his head up when he is on his tummy.Spending some special time with Daddy.
I am continually blessed by Bentley's cheerfulness and love to see his excited response toward Dalton as his Big Bro comes near to relate and play with him!

No comments:

Post a Comment