Friday, April 22, 2011

4 Months Already Wow!

Good morning my little sunshine! How wonderful to go in and see Bentley's precious smiling face each morning. He is such a cheerful little sweetheart!
I love those big smiles that come throughout the day!


My, how Bentley is growing so fast! At his 4 month appointment he already weighed 16.1 lbs and was in long. We praise the Lord that Bentley is growing so healthy and strong!

Bentley has started moving around a lot when he is lying down. Not only does he turn to his side but he also turns himself around in his crib now. In addition, I am excited to see Bentley starting to lift his head so well now too.
We are hearing a lot more communicating with babbling, squeling, and grunting this last month. That's right grunting. Instead of crying and fussing when he needs attention, Bentley
just starts grunting. Our baby boy is becoming quite a great communicator. Bentley has found that he can have a loud voice. It is fun to hear him express himself. I love hearing his little voice!

Occasionly, I find Bentley with his little fingers in his mouth. Sometimes it's just his adorabable little thumb that finds its way in. It is so cute to see. Everything Bentley can get his hands on goes in his mouth these days. In addition, drooling has become abundant at times.

Bentley enjoys his swing and even falls asleep in it sometimes.
Tickles and tickles - Bentley loves to be tickled on his belly. It brings my heart so much joy to hear our baby boy giggle and laugh.

Our Precious Bentley,
It is awesome to see you developing your own little personality. You are such a sweet boy with a contentment, peace, and patients that impresses me continually. We are so proud of you, Bentley. The Lord has given you a beautiful joy that blesses and overflows to the rest of our family.
I pray that you know how much we love you. You have added so much joy to our family! I praise Jesus for giving us such an awesome little baby boy as you. Our greatest hearts desire and prayer is that you come to understand the love our Lord Jesus has for you and want to know him as your Savior.

No comments:

Post a Comment