Tuesday, March 1, 2011

2 Months Old



What a growing boy!
Bentley has seemed so much heavier to carry around lately. Bentley's two month appointment confirmed my sense about his growth. Our 2nd sweet boy is already at 95% for height measuring 24.5 in. and 85% for weight 13.5 lbs.

Oh, how I love to kiss those soft puggy cheeks!
Here are some of the things we have seen from our little Bentley this last month.

Bentley is now holding his head up by himself and looking all around. It has surprised me how fast he has developed this strength.
Bentley loves to have his head and face stroked, cheeks kissed, and his little body close against our chest. These are some of my favorite parts of having a little baby again. I cherish these special moments!Bentley enjoys spending time with Daddy. Many times they do up and down exercises with Bentley's legs. Daddy gets lots of smiles.
He continues to wake up every three hours at night. Although I love to hold Bentley, I am looking forward to the time when I can get a longer nights rest. Bentley is a very noisy sleeper. Many times he will have big spit ups and burps - even at night after he has been burped and laid down. Much of the time I don't sleep very soundly because of my concern that Bentley will have another big spit up while lying down.

Big grins, many smiles, and gasp of excitement - I greatly enjoy these joy filled expressions along with his baby "talking" sounds often throughout the day now. It is awesome to see Bentley respond to us in these ways as we relate to him!
I love to see the smiles that flash across Bentley's face as Dalton approaches him with the words "Hi Baby" and a touch on the hand or head by his big brother.Our two boys adore each other!

My Dear Baby Bentley,
I am love to see your beautiful face smiling back at me as I talk to you. It so fun to a watch you become more relational and responsive to our voices. Although I was sentimental at first to think of you growing out of your newborn stage, I am experiencing the joy of watching you grow and become more relational at each stage. I am so blessed by the peaceful spirit you display. You bring my heart so much joy!
Always Loving You,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment