
Craft time after story time. Dalton loves this too.
Dalton and I have kept very busy this season between going to music class, attending story time at the library, and taking a walk to the park nearly every day. I want to take advantage of this season that I have the opportunity to do things with just him before the baby is born.

The library is now one of Dalton's favorite places to visit when we go out. Many times when we drive or walk through Eldridge he will point down the street of the library asking to go there. Not only does our time at the library consist of listening to stories, but also doing fingerplays, and craft time.

Dalton's desire to interact with others and attention span in the group setting have greatly increased since we have been attending story time. Dalton responds with excited enthusiasum when I ask him if he is ready to go see story lady at the library.

This fall, I signed Dalton up for a music class that we attended once a week for a couple of months.

Even though Dalton sometimes had a hard time sitting and interacting the way the teacher was asking, he got excited whenever I said it was time for music class. He enjoyed doing the pumpkin finger play and putting the pumpkin on his head.

It was awesome to see him interact with the other children and learn to share whenever he is asked.
No comments:
Post a Comment