Monday, October 18, 2010

Pumpkin Patch Time


One Sunday in October, we visited a pumpkin patch farm. Although we already had collected pumpkins from Mimi Engelbrecht's patch, this farm offered kids activities we wanted for Dalton to enjoy.
Dalton tried to feed every animal straw. It was so cute to watch him! He was eager to see the animals especially the goats.Dalton was curious to dig in the dried corn piles and enjoyed throwing it from one tire bin to the next.The inflatable jumper was the biggest hit with Dalton. I was apprehensive that he wouldn't like the frenzy of bouncing activity inside. Boy, did he prove me to be wrong. Dalton had a blast trying to stand up and walk around inside this ever moving balloon. I was thrilled that he had so much fun with this new challenge even amid the wild atmosphere inside. It is wonderful to see our little boy growing in courage as he is wiling to try new things on his own.
It was so fun for the three of us to spend some fun time together. I know that our family will be growing to four very soon. What a blessing to have another addition to our family! Although, I am glad we can take advantage of doing some fun little trips just with our Dalton before the baby is born.



Pumpkins,pumpkins

No comments:

Post a Comment