Thursday, September 30, 2010

Time to go Potty



We decided to introduce the potty to Dalton and let him get used to the idea this month. At first, he refused to sit on the potty at all and would throw a little fit if I pushed it. To my delight, on September 12 I went in the bathroom and I found Dalton along with his big stuffed bear sitting on the potty. It was a halarious sight! I was so excited Dalton had made this big step and chose to sit on the potty himself.
Since then, Dalton has gone pee-pee in the potty twice and is wearing big boy underwear when we are home for an extended period of time.
The first time Dalton went pee-pee in his potty on September 20th I was shocked and very excited.He now also likes us to read to him while he is sitting on the potty which is great because it helps him sit longer. His favorite book for us to read to him while he is on the potty is "My Big Boy Potty". How perfectly fitting.

No comments:

Post a Comment