Leclaire Park down by the river was packed with thousands of people enjoying the live music and anticipating the coming fireworks. We where blessed to find a group of friends from church whom we sat with.
Dalton experienced fireworks show for the second time in his life on July 3rd. I wondered how he would respond to the fireworks this year. I recall last year he watched for a little while and then started fussing and was ready to leave. One of the little girls from church who is a 10 months older than Dalton was quite frightened by the loud boom and had to wear head phones. I was pleasantly surprised by Dalton's response, however. He watched very intently and clapped right along with the crowd. Then, to my amazement, after the grand finale Dalton vigorously signed for more. As I asked him if he wanted more fireworks he responded excitedly, "Yea, yea".
and walked.
He also likes to push the stroller.
He seemed to enjoy himself. It is great to watch my two special boys have fun together.
We also took Dalton on his first merry-go ride. He wasn't very found of it though. Daddy actually got a smile out of him for this picture.
After the Niabi Zoo we went out for dinner at Happy Joe's. Dalton seemed to "wake up" there and we had fun playing little games like pic-a-boo.
Where is Dalton?

No comments:
Post a Comment