My Beautiful Baby Boy,
You are nine months old already. WOW! You carry with you a beautiful spirit of peace and joy that the Lord has not only given you but confirmed by your names.
It has becoming more clear all the time that you have certain preferences. Here are some of the new developments in this last month:
~ One of the new things you discovered you liked in August was dropping toys on the ground and then laughing, thinking it is really funny. It is cute at first but this gets old for Mommy really fast, especially when I am trying to accomplish something while Dalton is in his exersaucer.
~ You have become very attached to Mommy. The only people you willingly go to besides me are Daddy, Grandma Earp and sometimes Paupa Earp. You are extremely sensitive to where I am at all times. You don't like when I go out of your sight for very long especially if I have to go to the basement for something. I love that you want me, but it makes it hard if I need to go some where out of your sight.
~ You have started saying "Da-da" alot this last month. I can tell you know who's name you are saying because you will holler out "Da-da" when you hear his voice on speakerphone. It thrills me to hear you proclaim your hero's name.
~ You have learned to roll the ball back and forth with us. This is one of our favorite things to play together right now.
~ Your 4th tooth is starting to come in. This will be your 2nd tooth on the top. You already have two on the bottom. I am surprised how fast those teeth are appearing.
~ Mommy and Grandma Earp gave you your first bath in the sink. You did very well although you where not quite sure what you were doing in the sink. It is a better position and depth for you since you are outgrowing your tub, but the sink is much more slippery.
~ Your kisses are so sweet! You offer them often and I just love it.
~ We had fun taking your 9 month pictures at the park. I think Mommy got a little carried away because I just wanted Daddy to keep taking them. You did a fantastic job of giving us many wonderful smiles!
Thursday, September 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment